Sunday, August 16, 2009

and then the obsession begins....

All day yesterday I scanned the internet in search of women documenting their IVF journeys for some hope of what is to come... I read up on Royal Jelly and L-Arginine supplements and I ran out to the Vitamin Shoppe to get some. I read on acupunture and called my contact on that too... My vanity is now starting to be covered in supplements, but will definately become full once the injections arrive. I'm now getting scared of all the horomones I will be pumping into my body... but I want a baby right???

2 comments:

  1. It's all worth it in the end to have our little MIRACLES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think, all of the injections of hormones are temporary. When you get pregnant you'll have hormones running around like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete