Thursday, September 17, 2009

So we're not ready quite yet....

I went in for my 2nd ultrasound on Wednesday and found that we have 6 follicles. I was devastated, thinking that that number seems so very low. However Missy did reassure me that 6 is a great number, and that we don't want too many follicles, because fewer eggs are better quality. None of follicles are quite mature yet, so I will be taking three more days of stims, and added 1 vial of Menopur in order to help those follicles mature.

I had an acupunture session after my u/s. I loved it! It definately felt like something was happening, I could feel energy moving within my body. I hope the benefits of Eastern Medicine will help me with implantation.

My next ultrasound is on Saturday. I'll get my bloodwork done at the hospital because its the only place open then. They are now aiming for a Monday egg retrieval!! Let's hope these little follies mature by this Saturday and I get my trigger instructions...

No comments:

Post a Comment