Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good news and bad news,,,,

So we woke early to go to the hopsital for the embryo transfer. The doctor told me to start drinking water at 8am, because the transfer was at 9:30. Well for some reason my bladder got full WAAAAY to early, and I thought I was going to pee on myself THREE times! I convinced the nurses to let me release some of it, but DH decided it would be cool to try and make me laugh...not funny.

The RE came in and told us that overnight, one of the embryos had not made it. He told us essentially that I have poor egg quality, and that they rechecked DH's sperm and it looked completely normal, which means the SA from earlier was probably wrong. This was such a blow!! Ultimately, we had a good embryo to transfer, which they did.

I spend the next hour after the transfer sleeping with my legs up on the gurney, then DH took me home to be on best rest for the next 24 hours. I want to be on the safe side, so I'm chillin today too. I can't believe I have a BABY in me!!!

The only one responsible for me getting pregnant is GOD. Only He will make this baby survive in me, and He is who I place my trust in. I take my HCG blood test on 10/7 and will continue with progesterone supplements every night until then. 11 more days till blood test confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment