Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I've not written anything lately...

Its been very hard for me to get the guts to write this specific blog and it's only because its not happy news. Our embaby did not make it and we did not have a successful IVF cycle. I spent all day Wednesday, October 7, 2009 crying my eyes out on the hour. For some reason I knew in my heart that I was not pregnant, even when I got a faint BFP at 1o DPO. I've decided to skip the next cycle and wait until the January cycle, in order to de-stress and enjoy the holidays. I don't think I'd be able to take it if we did a November cycle and got another BFN. I'd be miserable and thats not fair to DH.

As for the new plan of action, I am going to start doing Chinese herbs and acupuncture and give that a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment